Friday, July 3, 2009

WOD 070309

"Death by 10 meters"


With a continuously running clock,run one lap (10m) the first minute, two laps the second minute, three laps the third minute... continuing for as many minutes as you are able. Make sure you touch the ground at the end of each lap.


Try to finish each lap as quick as possible, meaning sprint that lap yo !


***********

I REALLY wanted to do this workout, but I was busy with my pullups and deadlift that I didn't have enough time to do it. I will one day, however conquer it. So in the end I did the below

WOD Burping Deadlifts
5 Rounds for time
5 Deaflift (225lbs)
10 Burpees
Completed as Rx'd : 5:30


**********
100 Day Pull Up Challenge: Do 94 Pull Ups
30 Day Deadlift Challenge: Do 29 Deadlifts
Completed all Today.
**********

Zone Meals

Lunch & Dinner
1 canned tuna (with mineral water) 130grams (4 blocks protein)
2 fuji apples (4 blocks carbs)
24 almonds (4x2 blocks fats)

I've been eating this meal for the past week. And it's been doing good. The x 2 on the fats helps to increase output during workout. Like for example today's workout. At the 4th round, I felt like I'm going to die. But I could still push myself, in the end I am really satisfied with my time on it. Like 5:30 man! FARK!

No comments: