Wednesday, October 14, 2009

WOD 101409

100 Deadlifts @ Bodyweight for time.

*Weigh in before your workout. The weight on the scale is what you deadlift for the workout.

**********
How to set up right for your deadlift:-


I weighted myself before the workout with a new spanky weight machine at PushMore. I've been eating right, but I gained 3kgs. I hope those weight are at the correct places (instead of the tummy). So I'm 78kgs. I rounded up the number to 80kgs.

As you guys may know I love deadlift, that's because that's one of the only workout that I excel in. So to speak.

Completed 100 deadlifts(80kgs) : 6:24

2nd time in my crossfit experience that I'm number 1 on the board. Maybe because Edmatron did not come that day. Recovery was a zone paleo meal of 3 blocks broccoli, 1 block apple, 5 blocks chicken breast meat and 8 blocks nuts. What I found out yesterday also is, my microwave decided to quit on me. So I might buy a new one after work today (Thursday) since today is the recovery day from crossfitting.

No comments: